"Triangle ... Triangle ... Triangle"
5/5 - Touch Arcade
YANKAI'S TRIANGLE is a love letter to TRIANGLES. A puzzling puzzle game about the beauty and joy of infinitely tapping on TRIANGLES for some reason.
With an elegant innovative revolutionary TRIANGLE-first approach to interface, YANKAI'S TRIANGLE lets you tap on TRIANGLES to spin them and stuff. Colors play a part in gameplay too I think. Bring TRIANGLES to a forgotten TRIANGLE, and uncover a TRIANGLE hidden deep beneath the YANKAI.
• Pretty Fun Gameplay (it's all right)
• No Filler - A Veritable Infinity of Meticulously Definitely Handcrafted TRIANGLES
• Over 1.74 x 10^26 Possible Levels (all definitely handcrafted)
• An Inscrutable Three-Pronged Scoring System
• A 'Happy Sounds' Option (woohoo!)
• A 'Colorblind' Option if You Are Colorblind (it's not great tbh)
• A Cool Film Grain Effect (some people don't like it but i think it's cool)
• A Cool Tiled TRIANGLE Background Effect
• Also there are Leaderboards
• And some Achievements
A Game By Kenny Sun
(YAN rhymes with KEN and KAI rhymes with EYE by the way)
Various bug fixes
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.