CPU Detector is a tool for querying CPU real-time master frequency
CPU Detector has four major functions:
1. CPU: query CPU real-time information, CPU usage and RAM memory related information;
2. device: display the specific type and name of your device, display your device storage space related information, display operating system version information and screen information;
3. battery: check the current battery state and voltage;
4. network: displays your device's current network information, queries real-time network speed, and can also show cumulative usage traffic.
The CPU Detector 1.2.0 version is officially released, bringing a new experience. This update is as follows
● Fully adaptable to iOS 13, it is more convenient to use.
● Supports "dark mode" for low light environments (requires iOS 13 and above).
● Redesign the widget interface to make it clearer and more beautiful.
● Stability improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
- XIA NAN
- 6.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Natsu Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Permanently Remove Ads USD 0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.