The BioCyc app provides mobile access to the BioCyc collection of 14,000+ pathway/genome databases, including MetaCyc, HumanCyc, YeastCyc, and many more. The BioCyc app includes the highly curated EcoCyc database for E. coli K-12, with content distilled from more than 36,000 publications.
Use BioCyc Mobile in the laboratory, in the classroom, at a conference, or in the library.
BioCyc Mobile can also connect to other Pathway/Genome Databases around the web that are running Pathway Tools software version 23.5 or newer.
• Browse, search, and save your favorite genes
• Gene and protein sequence information, protein feature annotations
• Regulation summary diagrams describe regulatory influences on a gene
• Metabolic pathway diagrams
• Gene Ontology terms
• Links to other popular biological databases
- SRI International
- 6.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Basque, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 SRI International
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.