Pipiatum is for students in Year 7 and Year 8. It will provide exercises to help you revise your Latin vocabulary and grammar for the UK’s Common Entrance Exam.
• It’s fun.
• It’s helpful.
• And it’s user friendly.
It helps you memorise all 57 words in the required vocabulary list for Level 3:
• There are illustrations for each word to help you remember the meanings.
• Every word is read aloud to help you remember the pronunciation and spelling.
The App covers all the areas of grammar required in the syllabus:
• Verbs, with over 500 activities for you.
• Supplemental Verbs, with over 100 activities for you.
The App will give you quizzes and tests to help guide your revision. You can choose how you want to learn:
• You can use Learn Mode to revise your vocabulary.
• Practice Mode gives you drills on each category of vocabulary and grammar.
• And use Test Mode to challenge yourself to improve your Personal Best scores and times.
You can choose between three levels:
• Primus Level is the easiest and involves translating from Latin to English.
• Magnus Level is more difficult and involves translating from English to Latin.
• Tyrannus Level is the most challenging and involves keyboard entry of Latin answers.
All Pipiatum content is included in the price. There are no in-App purchases.
We are delighted to provide this complete revamp and redesign of Pipiatum.
Improvements and changes include:
• Rotation of the app between landscape and portrait;
• All screens have been re-designed to include new layouts, colours and designs;
• New pop-ups appear throughout;
• New navigation to QUIT tests.
Hatching eggs add to the surprises and make revision more enjoyable.
We have added new content:
• Supplementary verbs, with Practice and Test Mode questions designed to stretch the most able Latin students.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.