COBWEB Design Studio presents 'Qaida Noorania'.
An app for beginners to learn the proper recitation of the Holy Quran.
Learning to, firstly, recite and then understanding the Quran was a practice that was carried under supervision of maulams. However with the geographical spread and the logistics involved, this teaching practice has evolved to become limited to parents teaching their children or resorting to paper versions of Qaidas. Where both methods are an alternative to guided teaching, the audio talafuz/tajweed is compromised the most.
To fill that 'void' and using the portability, reach, multimedia capabilities and wide acceptability of the iPad, 'Qaida Noorania' is an 'app' for that!
This Qaida Noorania application features include:
• Bilingual recitation in Urdu / Arabic (zabar,zeer,pesh / fatheh,kasra,dumah)
• 17 lessons (basic - advance) indexed
• 1078 text buttons (individual letters - aggregated words)
• Bookmark individual button
• Flick and pinch gestures
• Tongue Visuals for alphabets in Lesson 1
• Practice mode for Lesson 1
• Help screens
- iPhone X compatibility
- Text correction and font improvement in Lesson info
- Code optimization
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.