Shadow Era is the full scale, cross-platform collectible trading card game that you've been looking for, with the most generous free to play system out there!
Start your campaign by choosing your Human Hero, and get a free starter deck. Battle with AI opponents or other players in realtime pvp to earn more cards. Your progress and cards will be saved on the server and can be accessed from any device! You must decide which strategy to use as you build your deck, in one of the most balanced card games out there!
"A fantastic representation of what freemium games should be." - Touch Arcade
"Shadow Era is a must-download for fans of CCGs." - TUAW
"Shadow Era is a deep CCG that's easy to pick up, but nearly impossible to put down." - Slide To Play (4/4)
"Shadow Era proves that digital TCG's can be just as fun as their real world counterparts." - Gamezebo
- Many new cards in the Lost Lands expansion, bringing the total to more than 800 cards
- Amazing card art that is sure to wow you, even rivals the top trading card games!
- View games in progress or replays to learn new strategies
- Free to play Meltdown game mode with great weekly prizes
- Cross-platform multiplayer pvp battles
- Game Center leaderboards
- Full support for Retina and iPad displays
- Fantastic 3d graphics and special effects
- Amazing custom soundtrack
- Completely free to play! No "pay to win" here!
Please visit http://www.shadowera.com for the official game rules, full card list, tutorials, and forums.
Shadow Era keeps getting better! This release includes a ton of balance changes and improvements. For full release notes, visit our forums on shadowera.com
- Wulven Game Studios, Inc.
- 615.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2020 Shadow Era
- In-App Purchases
- 220 Shadow Crystals USD 1.99
- 600 Shadow Crystals USD 4.99
- 1300 Shadow Crystals USD 9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.