SugarWOD is the #1 workout app for athletes, coaches and affiliates.
Over 500,000 affiliate athletes use SugarWOD to track their workouts and PRs! With commenting, photo sharing and community scoreboards, you can connect with friends and coaches, inside and outside the gym. Athletes have even given each other more than 35 million fist bumps! The app also creates a better WOD experience with performance tracking, movement prep videos, and a way for your friends to support you when you get that back squat PR.
CompTrain by Ben Bergeron is exclusively available on SugarWOD.
2900+ boxes use SugarWOD to grow their community and manage their programming. For affiliate owners and coaches, SugarWOD simplifies program management, with a library of over 1000 WODs and an easy-to-use programming tool. It also provides a powerful tool that supports the community at your gym—with the ability to encourage and connect with athletes inside and outside the box and analytics to make sure coaches can monitor the performance and participation of their members.
With the SugarWOD mobile app athletes can:
• Receive alerts when your box’s WOD is posted
• Prepare for the WOD with prep videos and your personal performance history
• Record your WOD results
• Track your PRs and progress
• Connect with affiliate athletes all over the world
• See how your friends did on your daily leaderboard
• Support your friends with comments and fist bumps
• Record workouts done outside the gym—choose from 1000s of built-in workouts
• Create and record custom workouts
With the SugarWOD mobile app coaches can:
• Do everything listed above and more…
• Publish to a mobile Whiteboard and connect with your athletes inside and outside the box
• Monitor member’s performance and participation to improve your coaching
• Connect with and encourage your athletes as they publish their workout results
• Access the coach’s prep planner for a consistent WOD experience for your athletes
More info can be found at www.sugarwod.com
"Great app, I love it! I'm just starting out in CrossFit and I'm not sure if I'd like it as much if I didn't have SugarWOD."
"It's so easy to use, both as a coach and a user. Awesome interface, tap friendly and very intuitive."
"SugarWOD has provided there so much more cross communication between the athletes from the different classes, it's actually amazing. Fist bumps are flying all over the place!"
"I worked in the Tech industry for 16 years before starting up the Box and I know when I come across some good tech, so well done!"
"SugarWOD has been a great success, members love it and its sparked some friendly banter and fierce competition amongst everyone."
- SugarWOD has increased its minimum required iOS version to 12. Users on iOS 11 and below can continue to use the app, but will no longer receive app updates.
- We’ve redesigned the app’s push notification preferences screen. You can now manage your push notification preferences by tapping on the Notifications Tab and then the gear icon at the top right corner.
- New in-app marketplace, the SugarSHOP! Check it out in the Gym Drawer!
- The app no longer crashes when viewing very old workouts that have no Athlete Notes on the whiteboard.
- Logging workout results for load will resume calculating PRs correctly.
- Logging gym-specific benchmarks will now display PRs correctly.
- Changing an athlete’s primary gym now works correctly from the Gym Drawer.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.