Your care provider must be a customer in order to gain access.
Patients can connect with their doctors, indicate their progress, and also gain key information about their condition, treatments, physical therapy, and rehabilitation steps in real-time.
If you are a physician, keeping up with 1000’s of patients is challenging. Physicians and care teams can communicate real-time to each other and patients, receive alerts when a patient needs possible treatment intervention, or be alerted in real-time that’s it’s the right time to connect with care providers providing rehabilitation treatments for patients outside the hospital.
This app is designed to help coordinate care teams, and help patients real-time.
The app provides patients:
- Very convenient anywhere–anytime access to their care plans – including activity tracking, as well as education and informative videos, pictures, and instruction
- Convenient anytime-anywhere ability to complete patient info and surveys
- Patient dashboard of your treatment progress, your To-Do’s, and an overall view of your current and future rehabilitation steps
- Physical therapy or rehabilitation exercises can now be viewed via app – videos, instruction manuals, images, etc.
Now, in Lifecycle Health version 2.0 - now patients and providers can utilize telehealth messages and virtual eVisits to make their medical care experience convenient and more effective! ALL in ONE EASY TO USE PLATFORM!
You now have an interactive tool from your provider to help you achieve your wellness goals!
The platform provides care teams:
- Real-time care team coordination – episode workflows, protocols and notifications for supporting bundled care, and episode of care
- Set reminders, alerts, to-do’s, automated out of trend patients highlighting
- Ability to monitor patient rehabilitation progress real-time, and identify episode risks proactively for care teams outside the hospital
- Patient and population analytics on patient outcomes, care satisfaction, treatment conditions and more
- Ability for providers and patients to collaborate together using secure messaging, and telehealth video visit capabilities! Convenience for the patient and the provider!
Minor bug fixes and enhancement.
- Lifecycle Health, Inc.
- 122.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Lifecycle Health Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.