Capturas de pantalla
A leading Atmospheric Science journal is now available on your iPad and iPhone. Fresh from the news stand, “Atmospheric Science Letters” is fully open access and brings you a stimulating, high-impact mixture of Research Articles and Commentaries. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in the field:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Receive alerts when new issues are available (opt in)
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal
- Save your favourite articles for quick and easy access, including offline
- Browse issues before you decide to download them
- Dynamic References show references in context
- Full screen figure and table viewer
- Links to compatible supporting information for articles (not available offline)
- Share article abstract and link via email
- Share figures or tables via email
- Fully open access – articles are published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY) which allows users to copy, distribute and transmit an article, adapt the article and make commercial use of the article
“Atmospheric Science Letters” is a wholly electronic, Open Access title and is an official journal of the Royal Meteorological Society. In 2016 ASL changed from quarterly issue publication to monthly issue publication.
Its aim is to provide a fully peer reviewed publication route for new shorter contributions in the field of atmospheric and closely related sciences. Through its ability to publish shorter contributions more rapidly than conventional journals, ASL offers a framework that promotes new understanding and creates scientific debate – providing a platform for discussing scientific issues and techniques.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- 21.3 MB
Requiere iOS 6.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Compras dentro de la app
- Atmospheric Science Letters content updates
Compartir en familia
Hasta seis miembros de una familia podrán usar esta app mientras la función Compartir en familia esté activada.