Capturas de pantalla
Mirror your iPhone or iPad screen to any device with a web browser. Share your screen on any Smart TV, Gaming Console, PC, Laptop, Smartphone or Tablet.
The Screen Mirroring App can connect to any browser and cast your iPhone or iPad screen with zero delay in HD quality.
It's the easiest and most versatile screen sharing tool. Share your photos, videos, games, websites, apps, presentations and documents with your friends and family
* Supported devices: Any device with an integrated web browser, e.g. Samsung TV, LG TV, Panasonic TV, Hisense TV, Philips TV, Hitachi TV, Grundig TV, TCL TV
* Your iPhone/iPad and your web browser device must be connected to the same wifi. Please do not use VPN, Proxy, VLANS and Subnets.
* Latency is supreme (0 seconds) when you have good wifi network conditions
* You don't need a companion App on your TV or Receiving device
* No hidden subscriptions or costs
* Sound is not yet support yet, but we are working on it
* For support or feedback, please contact us via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
This app is brought to you by the developers of Video & TV Cast, the #1 video casting app in the world with more than 100.000.000 downloads across all platforms and devices.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with any of the trademarks mentioned here.
- Bug fixes
Please rate us on the App Store == It‘s very quick and will help us improve this app to provide you with better features and services.
Valoraciones y reseñasVer todo
lento en pantalla y SIN VOLUMEN
Lento y sin volumen
Respuesta del desarrollador ,
Thank you for taking time to review our app. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The Screen Mirroring App is still under development and currently does not support sound, but we are already working on it. Please stay tuned. You can connect your smartphone to a bluetooth box and temporary workaround this problem.
Please also try the following options that may help:
(1) Please make sure you have a stable internet connection (both your iOS device and the receiver device). Please also try to move your wifi access point (or router) nearer to your receiver device and your sender device to improve the signal.
(2) With high-resolution media, there may be missing frames during the transfer. Please try to lower the resolution of the media in such cases.
(3) Please make sure that the energy-saving mode of your phone is not activated. This can lead to incorrect transmission.
(4) Please try to turn off both your smartphone and your Cast device completely (pull the plug) and let it cool down for about 5 minutes.
Please let us know if any of this solutions work for you. We'd love to hear from you.
- Kraus und Karnath GbR 2Kit Consulting
- 86.2 MB
- Fotografía y video
Requiere iOS 11.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.
- © 2kit consulting
- USD 2.99
Compartir en familia
Hasta seis miembros de una familia podrán usar esta app mientras la función Compartir en familia esté activada.