Scotiabank is more colourful than ever with a whole new look and logo. The first time you sign in to the new app, you'll need your ScotiaCard number and your password.
Please note that this app gives you access to Scotiabank accounts held in the following countries: Dominican Republic, Bahamas, Barbados, Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, and Cayman Islands. For information about our services in other countries, visit www.scotiabank.com.
Serious about your security
Your money is protected by multiple layers of security. Data encryption keeps your financial information safe, multi-factor authentication verifies your identity, and notifications keep you aware of your transactions.
Move your money faster
You can complete transfers between your accounts or to others with just a swipe.
You can add or delete your transfer recipients.
Pay your bills easily
You can add new payees, and pay your bill in few simple steps.
Add/Delete third party transfer recipients.
Update your contact information.
Download account statements.
Download receipts for your bill payments and third party transfers.
Find the answers you need
With a new menu at your fingertips and a fully searchable help section, the new app has the answers you need and the shortcuts to take you there.
From dynamic font sizing to TalkBack compatibility, the new app was designed with everyone in mind.
With our new app you can:
· Enrol in mobile banking if you haven't yet
· Use fingerprint or Face ID for fast and secure access
· Create a Username
· View accounts and transactions
· Transfer money between your accounts, to other Scotiabank customers, or to your
friends and family at another bank
· Pay bills or top up your mobile phone
· Manage your Scotiabank Alerts
· Lock and control your credit cards
· Get answers to common questions around banking
· Send us your feedback
By pressing the button above or by downloading the mobile app published by Scotiabank, you consent to the installation of this app and to future updates and upgrades. You can withdraw your consent at any time by deleting this app, or get instructions on how to remove or disable the Scotiabank mobile app by contacting us at the address below.
The Scotiabank mobile app lets you manage, move, and monitor your money using your mobile phone.
When you download or update this app, or when you apply for, enrol in, or use a service through mobile banking, we may collect information about your computer or device, operating system, internet connection or telephone account, settings, IP address and device locational data, and transaction data, as well as personal information.
We may collect, use, disclose, and retain this information as set out in the Scotiabank Privacy Agreement (https://jm.scotiabank.com/about-scotiabank/connect-with-scotiabank/privacy.html) and to determine which settings are appropriate for your computer system, to provide or enhance digital functionality and banking options, and for security purposes, internal analysis, and reporting.
• You can now download your account statement directly from the app.
• Has your contact information changed? You can update it here.
• For peace of mind, download a receipt of your bill payment or third party transfer.
• Make extra payments to your personal loan.
• You can now send money directly to someone else's credit card at Scotiabank.
• Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.