BeONAIR is designed to broadcast your voice over local WiFi networks in real time like a radio. The audience should also install application to their devices in order to connect to the live audio stream. BE ON AIR makes it easy to conduct lectures, master classes, conferences and seminars without the need of any special audio equipment. The app is a powerful tool for tour guides, teachers and students, lecturers, interpreters or anyone in need of being heard by a large audience.
-The audience can ask the speaker questions via built-in messaging service.
-Both the speaker and the audience can record the broadcast.
-The speaker can turn off the audience's recording capability at any time as well as protect it with a password.
-For simultaneous interpreters the app allows to create their own streams while listening to the main speaker broadcast.
-BE ON AIR also has a built-in voting system.
-Broadcasts are available to users with iOS or other smartphones and BeONAIR app.
- iOS 8 or later
- iPod touch, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad and iPad mini
-Some public WiFi networks do not allow data exchange between devices on the network. The app will not work on such networks.
-Smartphone's built-in microphone may not deliver the best sound quality and may create noise. Consider using an external microphone or headset for online broadcasting.
-Bluetooth headsets can create noticeable delay and often produce poor sound quality.
Speaker and Interpreter modes available as in-app purchase. You can choose purchase option: one-time purchase or auto-renewable subscription.
For auto-renewable subscription you can choose renew period: weekly, monthly, every 2 months, every 3 months, every 6 months or yearly.
Please read about the auto-renewable nature of the subscription.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Audio is now transmitted as RTP stream
- Speakermate OU
- 18.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Speakermate OU
- In-App Purchases
- All access (monthly) ฿339.00
- All access (Permanent) ฿2,600.00
- All access (weekly) ฿169.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.