Dark Mode makes your browser more comfortable, enjoyable and cool by changing the colour scheme to make web pages easier to read. Works especially well for people working during the night or in low light environments or when you want to match your browser with the new Mojave dark mode look.
HOW TO USE IT
• Once you activate the extension all websites will display a darker theme. You can start the extension manually, you can schedule it or turn it on automatically (when macOS Mojave dark mode is active)
• Just press the tool bar button and you can change the theme to a softer or a mono theme
• You can deactivate the theme for any site or apply dark mode for some sites only
• A simple and powerful Safari extension
• Choose between 4 themes: Dark, Soft Dark, Dark Curtain and Mono
• Multiple ways to activate the extension: manually, schedule it for your preferred night hours or when macOS Mojave dark mode is on
• You can ignore any site or you can apply Dark Mode for some websites only
• Use hotkeys to toggle Dark Mode:
- Command + Option + K: Temporary toggle (until page refresh)
- Command + Option + P: Permanently toggle
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complaint and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.
• Just a few quick fixes:
- The Dark theme will not blink when Auto mode is on
- When Dark Mode is off the webpage will not be changed in any way
Ratings and Reviews
Dark mode not good for graphic designer
when turn on dark mode it's make illustration or art preview on pinterest, dribbble, Behance to drop color may be only yellow. Please fix the problem for us.
Developer Response ,
If you do not like how Dark Mode looks on some sites, I suggest to use the "Ignore this site" option if you do not like the dark effect on a site, you should put the extension to ignore it.
If you need more details, please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will gladly give you more info.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.