Are you a researcher, an author, a student, or an editor? Is English your second language? Then Enago Academy provides you with a fast, free, and convenient way to read articles on the go. Stay in touch with the latest updates, academic writing resources, research tips, publishing resources, video interviews, and insightful expert opinions in the academic and publishing industry.
About the App:
The app is free to download and provides 750+ resources on different aspects of academic publishing such as manuscript preparation, journal submission, journal rejection, and publication ethics.
What you will get with this app:
- Curated content and exclusive featured articles!
- Tips on academic writing for English language journals
- Video interviews with industry experts to enrich your learning experience
- Push notifications when new content is published on Enago Academy
- No internet? No problem. You will get access to the content offline
- You can share articles via e-mail, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Facebook
- Easy and smooth interface to read articles
- Swipe to go next or previous article from anywhere
- Browse through various categories
- Mark favorite articles so that you can read them later
- One time login and you are set
- You can register for free using the app
- And much more...
Enago Academy is a knowledge platform for early-stage ESL researchers and students who wish to learn about academic writing and the scholarly publishing industry. We endeavor to reach out to researchers across geographies and make Enago Academy a forum for active discussion and knowledge sharing. Based on our experience of helping international researchers eliminate language barriers, we wish to create newer avenues by which ideas and challenges are communicated to a global audience.
Through Enago Academy, we aim to do the following:
• Improve awareness of the publication cycle for ESL researchers
• Share information on trending issues in the scholarly publishing industry
• Provide instant access to expert opinions and interviews
• Resolve challenges faced by ESL researchers in submitting their articles to high impact factor journals
• Improve the language quality of publications by providing customized grammar resources
For any assistance in using or accessing our app, please visit https://www.enago.com/academy/contact-us/ to contact our customer support.
For any feedback about the app, please write to us at email@example.com
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Bug Fixes and Improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Crimson Interactive Inc
- 28.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Nynorsk, Persian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- ©2017 Enago Academy
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.