It's the year 3016, and you are in charge of an archaeological expedition to the planet Kepler-1138. Your aim is to know what happened to the Lovans, humanoid aliens that became extinct for unknown reasons.
You will use artificial life to replicate the story of the mysterious species. Will you develop their technology, make them experts on warfare or strengthen their cultural influence? Choose carefully your strategy to reveal the past of the Lovans, and also their future.
Launch trailer: https://youtu.be/hSuFno-MZGM
- YOU ARE THE PROFESSOR - Guide an artificial society through 20 missions over the whole planet
- WHAT IF...? - Choose your own approach to each challenge amongst multiple survival strategies
- A BEAUTIFUL WORLD - Discover Kepler-1138 through the artwork of Guillem H. Pongiluppi
- EXPAND YOUR KNOWLEDGE - Unlock 60 achievements with additional content explaining the science behind the game
- Complex simulation of hundreds of bots in a dynamic environment
- User Interface specifically designed for portable devices
- In-Game tutorial explaining game mechanics
- Localized in English, Spanish, and Catalan
Follow us on Twitter:
Like Evolving Planet on Facebook:
Made by Murphy's Toast Games
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
- BARCELONA SUPERCOMPUTING CENTER
- 111.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2017 Murphy's Toast Games
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.