Golf StatKeeper is an easy-to-use, but elaborate, golf scorecard that allows you to keep track of your performance out on the golf course. Use statistics, and the gps, to get an overview of your strengths and weaknesses in your golf game, and study the results of your training. For example, do you know how often you miss fairway, how you miss it, and what the effect is on your ability to then hit the green in the desired number of strokes? Soon you will.
Golf StatKeeper provides you with:
* Possibility to save course data for par and index per hole before or during the round.
* Enter score, fairway hit/miss, green hit/miss and putts in an easy-to-use, scrollable, table for all holes on the same page giving you a great overview of your results.
* Automatic calculation of points.
* Pop-up golf scorecard for the full round.
* Possibility to at any time measure the distance of a shot using the GPS.
* Possibiility to at any time measure distances to the pin or various obstacles via a tappable map tool.
* Possibility to save the round stats and scorecard for later studies.
* View a comprehensive compilation of interesting statistics concerning scores/points, number of putts, fairway and green hits/misses, as well as average distances for your different clubs.
* Historical scorecards and statistics that can be aggregated over different time periods.
* Possibility to upgrade to Pro which is free of ads and gives full access to a Map tool which uses the gps to show your position and measure distance to any point you tap.
* Increased robustness of the map tool.
* Small bug fixes.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.