Get happy. Stress less. Sleep soundly. Headspace is your guide to mindfulness for your everyday life. Learn meditation and mindfulness skills from world-class experts like former monk and Headspace co-founder Andy Puddicombe. Choose from hundreds of guided meditations on everything from managing stress and everyday anxiety to sleep, focus, and mind-body health. Build your practice your way with meditations for every experience level and lifestyle — including short, 3-minute sessions that fit seamlessly into a busy schedule.
Create the conditions for a more restful night with Sleep by Headspace. Discover meditations for winding down before bed and falling back to sleep in the middle of the night. Switch off for the evening with sleepcasts, calming stories in interesting locations that are slightly different each night. Explore a wide range of dreamy audio experiences with ambient nature recordings in soundscapes or tranquil sleep music designed to support a restful sleeping environment. Then start off the next morning inspired with The Wake Up — a short, daily video series made to brighten your day.
To help you stay resilient during tough times, Headspace is here for you with the Weathering the storm collection, including meditations for coping with sadness, anger, and adapting to change. You can also release stress and tension through movement with Move Mode — mood-boosting, at-home workouts and 28-day mindful fitness courses led by expert trainers, Olympians Kim Glass and Leon Taylor.
In just a few minutes a day, Headspace can help bring balance to your everyday life. Want the full experience? Try Headspace Plus for free and access the entire content library.
Download Headspace today, and be kind to your mind.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- Hundreds of guided meditations on subjects like focus, exercise, and sleep
- Sleep by Headspace to help you drift off
- Everyday Headspace: daily meditations on a new topic each day
- The Wake Up to start your day mindfully
- Move Mode workouts and mindful cardio
- “Mindful Moments” to keep you present throughout the day
- 2-3 minute mini-meditations for a quick mental reset
- “SOS” sessions for moments of panic, anxiety, and stress
- Headspace animations to teach you new skills and answer your mindfulness questions
- Track your progress and time spent meditating
- Add Mindful Minutes to Apple Health
- Buddy up and add your friends to meditate with you
- Guided meditations and mindfulness exercises for Kids with sessions on Kindness, Calm, and Focus
- Training led by former monk and renowned mindfulness expert Andy Puddicombe
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Headspace offers two auto-renewing subscription options:
£9.99 per month
£49.99 per year (that's less than £4.99 a month)
These prices are for UK customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
The subscription will automatically renew unless turned off in your iTunes Account Settings at least 24 hours before the current period ends. You can go to your iTunes Account settings to manage your subscription and turn off auto-renew. Your iTunes Account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed. If you subscribe before your free trial ends, the rest of your free trial period will be forfeited as soon as your purchase is confirmed.
Headspace saves your meditation sessions to your Apple Health app.
Read the terms and conditions here:
Thanks for using Headspace! This update includes bug fixes and performance improvements.
As always, if you run into any troubles, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
If you’re like us, you need all the help you can get turning rare quiet moments into true meditation. Headspace’s rich, accessible lessons gently explore how to improve mindfulness. Oh, and we love how Headspace’s Apple Watch app lets you hit a literal panic button when extra-stressful situations arise.
Thank you headspace for guidance and teaching. I m Thai and very Buddhist I use your app for many years and had a great time meditate. Very simple and sophisticated storytelling and easy to follow. 🙏🙏🙏
Best App for start learning meditation
As I said in topic, it was the Best but the reasons I cut off 1 star. Because it quite expensive :’(
So if you can make an offer or sell each part separate its might be a good deal.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Headspace Inc.
- 100.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Headspace Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Headspace ฿459.00
- Annual Subscription ฿3,300.00
- Monthly Subscription ฿459.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.