Letterboxd for iOS puts the popular social network for film lovers on your iPhone or iPad, so you can log films and catch up on your friends’ activity with ease.
Sign in with your existing account (or create one for free) to enjoy our all-new native interface. These features of the web experience are supported, with more to come:
– Sign in (with 1Password support) or create an account
– Browse popular, highly rated and most anticipated films
– Log films with date, rating, review and tags
– View film info (including cast & crew, popular lists and reviews) and rate, like, watchlist or mark as watched
– View (and filter) your activity feed
– Read and comment on reviews and lists
– Create and edit lists
– View member profiles including films, reviews, diary entries, tags and more
– Follow members to see their activity in your feed
– Filter and sort collections of films based on specific criteria
– Search for films, content and people
Our app offers account upgrades as follows:
– Upgrade to 1 Year of Letterboxd Pro or Patron
– Pro tier adds annual and all-time stats pages based on your account activity, advanced activity and streaming service filters (including the option to pick and filter by the streaming services you subscribe to, powered by JustWatch.com), list cloning and removes third-party ads.
– Patron tier provides all the benefits of Pro, plus a profile backdrop taken from the first of your four favorite films (if available), a listing on the Patrons page of our website and early access to new features.
– Payment is charged to your iTunes Account when you confirm purchase and your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is disabled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for a renewal up to 24 hours before the end of each current period, at the same annual fee.
– You can manage your subscription and disable auto-renewals in the App Store app following purchase.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable
We welcome your feedback regarding Letterboxd for iOS. Please email us: email@example.com
– Adds an Advanced Settings option to your profile settings that signs you in to Letterboxd.com for editing social connections, streaming services, etc.
– Fixes a bug where TMDb links for TV content (limited and miniseries) opened the wrong page
– Adds support for creating correctly tagged lists from Showdown pages
– Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The first thing we want to do after seeing a movie is talk about it, and Letterboxd is a great place to connect with fellow film buffs. With this slick, streamlined app, we can easily share lists and reviews—and comment on friends’ updates—from the couch or the movie-theater lobby. If you’re serious about cinema, you’ll feel right at home.
- Letterboxd Ltd
- 38.6 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2016 Letterboxd
- In-App Purchases
- Letterboxd Pro ฿579.00
- Letterboxd Patron ฿1,500.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.