Library Link gives you the ability to:
- Search for available resources
- Check your alert messages for overdues or holds
- View library information such as location and opening hours
- Scan ISBNs or barcodes to automatically retrieve resources from the system
- View the library's latest resources
- View and place a renewal for your loaned items.
If your library supports the following features, you can also:
- Browse the library's reading lists.
- Borrow and return items.
Library settings will need to be provided by your local library, as long as they are using a Softlink Oliver v5 system.
Read the full release notes for the latest update at https://www.softlinkint.com/lp/oliver-v5-library-link-update/.
- eZRead integration for OverDrive and Wheelers has been added. Users can now borrow, hold, access and return these eBooks and audiobooks. A 'My electronic loans' tab has been added that displays eBook loans.
- An icon representing item type is now shown on the results and details pages.
- Switching between different libraries is now possible.
- A 'Reading list' tab has been added to display reading lists.
- Word, Subject, Title and Author search options have been added.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.