Loughborough Wave Lab is an educational learning app designed to aid students in their understanding of electromagnetic wave concepts in an engaging and entertaining way!
• Virtual pond
• Persistent Sinusoidal Pulses
• Virtual Ripple Tank
• Waveguide Simulator
• Young's Double Slit Experiment
• Custom Simulation Mode
Loughborough Wave Lab is intended to accompany teaching on Electromagnetic phenomena and to provide students with an interactive way of seeing these principles in action!
Educators can now author their own custom simulation files, upload them to a web server and then have Loughborough Wave Lab execute the simulations using a WiFi or cellular data connection to download the configurations and display them to the user. This uses the new, open-source configuration standard CEML which has been introduced by the developer (available at www.github.com/danielrbrowne/CEML)
Performance and Stability:
• The 'Change Mesh Conditions' screen can now be dismissed on iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, XR, Xs, Xs Max and X.
• The 'Edit Server Address' button is now displayed on iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, XR, Xs, Xs Max and X.
• The server address text field is now sized correctly on iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, XR, Xs, Xs Max and X.
• Improves the readability of the top bars in the 'Edit Server Address' screen.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.