Microlife Connected Health is a useful App for managing your blood pressure. It is compatible with blood pressure monitors from Microlife and Microlife-partners, and supports unique Microlife technologies, including AFIB*,**, MAM*, PAD. Using Microlife connected Health, you can transfer your blood pressure data from the blood pressure monitor to your mobile phone easily. You can then review, manage, and forward your blood pressure data conveniently on your smart phone any time, any where.
- Safe keep your data and review them any time using your smart phone.
- Measurement averages keep you informed of the level and trend of your blood pressure.
- Share your data to your doctor or family via email.
- Comment on date using text, audio log, and photos.
- Full support of Microlife medical technologies:
- Indicate detection of atrial fibrillation via Microlife AFIB technology, including frequency of AFIB detection*,**
- Indicate measurement via Microlife Average Mode (MAM) technology*
- iOS HealthKit Support: Microlife Connected Health now supports HealthKit – You can now review your blood pressure measurements in both Microlife Connected Health and HealthKit***
Microlife – A partner for people. For life.
Support iOS 8.0 or above.
Compatible with iPhone 4S or above
*Available on selected Microlife blood pressure monitors
**Prescription Use Only in USA
***Unique Microlife Technologies, including AFIB, MAM, and PAD, are currently not supported by HealthKit.
Caution: Self blood pressure measurement is not a diagnosis and does not replace the need for consultation of a physian. Always seek the advice of your physician about your blood pressure readings. Do not alter your medication based solely on the measurements without first consulting your physician.
- Improvements of user interfaces and data transfer
- Minor bug fixes
- 15.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Polish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Microlife Corporation
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.