Peppy Pals Sammy Helps Out is a fun, interactive storybook app for kids about collaboration, emotions and friendship. It illustrates the importance of encouraging others, being kind and helping a friend in need. Narrative available in English and Swedish.
PEPPY PALS’ TESTIMONIALS AND RECOMMENDATIONS:
"Sweet friends teach acceptance and helping others. The best feature is probably the embedded questions that parents can access within the story or at the end."
“Sammy Helps Out is an adorable storybook app that promotes the golden rule in a simple story… The principle of treating others as one would wish to be treated themselves.“
"Just like Peppy Pals other apps, it is clear that the focus is to develop children's emotional intelligence and inspire thoughts and dialogue about friendship, empathy, emotions and social skills.”
ABOUT PEPPY PALS SAMMY HELPS OUT:
One day, the two friends Sammy (Horse) and Reggy (Dog) are out on an exciting adventure when they suddenly face a tough challenge. One of them handles the situation fairly well, but the other friend finds it difficult and a bit scary…
In Peppy Pals’ storybook you’ll learn about differences and similarities between people, and to overcome your fears. What might appear easy for one person may be more difficult for another. It is accompanied with inspiring questions to discuss with your child while reading, written by psychologist Bodil Wennberg. These questions can be adjusted depending on the age of the child.
• Based on the award-winning app Peppy Pals Farm
• Enchanting narrative voice
• Learn about collaboration, emotions and friendship
• 11 valuable questions to discuss while reading together
• Interactive, high quality visuals and animations.
• Rooted in social and emotional intelligence (EQ).
• Child-friendly interface.
• No external links.
• No third party advertising.
• No in-app purchases.
PEPPY PALS’ ACHIEVEMENTS:
- Finalist and Top 3% in “UBS Social Innovator” 2016, A global competition for social entrepreneurs by UBS and Ashoka.
- First runner up in “TechCrunch Pitch Off 2016”, Stockholm.
- Named “Top 10 Most Innovative Entrepreneur 2015” in Sweden by SISP and ÅForsk
- Winner of Reach For Change "Sweden's toughest competition for social entrepreneurs”.
- Winner of the people's choice award ”Entrepreneur of the future" Svenska Dagbladet.
- Named one of the top 3 “Hottest start-ups 2014” in Sweden by Internet World.
- Nominated to "Newcomer of the year 2014” category mobile games by Mobile Business.
ABOUT PEPPY PALS:
Peppy Pals makes fun and educational apps and books for kids ages 2-8, focusing on social and emotional intelligence. The concept has been developed together with early childhood experts and EQ-psychologist. Being able to recognize, understand, manage, and communicate emotions are skills essential for your children to develop, and research indicates that these skills are an important factor for success and happiness, as well as reduce the chance of being bullied or bullying others.
Social issues like bullying are increasing all while children's social time is cut short by time in front of screens. Here is where Peppy Pals comes in. Our apps help children develop their emotional skills in a natural and fun way. Peppy Pals can also let parents partake in their children's feelings, fantasies, and thoughts, working as a shortcut to questions and discussions about emotions.
Just added a touch of dreams and hopes in the wind. You won't see it but you can feel it
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.