11 Civilizations, 34 Heroes, Real Warfare
From the depths of obscurity to the peaks of legend, you will be the author of your civilization's history. Will you launch epic wars and conquer the entire world? Or rise up as a virtuous leader renowned for your sagacity? Will you set off to explore the unknown as a pioneer? Or dedicate yourself to helping your own people?
Only time will tell...
Battles are not pre-calculated but happen in real time on the map. Anyone can join or leave a battle at any time, allowing true RTS gameplay. See an ally being attacked right in your backyard? Send some troops to help your buddy out, or launch a surprise counterattack on the attacker’s city.
#Seamless World Map#
All in-game action takes place on a single, enormous map inhabited by players and NPC characters. No isolated bases or separate battle screens. Never before seen on mobile “infinite zoom” feature allows you to transition freely between the world view and individual cities or barbarian outposts. Map features include natural obstructions such as rivers and mountain ranges and strategic passes that must be captured to gain entrance to neighboring regions.
#Eleven Unique Civilizations#
Choose one of 11 historical civilizations (more to come!) and guide your civilization from a lone clan into a great power. Each civilization has its own architecture, unique units, and special advantages.
#Exploration & Investigation#
The world of Rise of Kingdoms is covered in thick fog. Dispatch scouts to explore this mysterious land and uncover the hidden treasure within. Investigate lost temples, barbarian fortresses, mysterious caves, and tribal villages, gather intelligence on your enemies, and prepare yourself for the ultimate clash!
#Unrestricted Troop Movements#
New orders can be issued to troops at any time, offering limitless strategic possibilities. Launch a feint at an enemy city, then circle back and meet up with your alliance army to capture a pass. Dispatch troops to collect lumber from a nearby forest and have them pick off a few barbarian clans along the way. Forces can also be split up between multiple commanders so that you can engage in multiple actions simultaneously.
Full set of alliance features allow players to help one another: alliance chat with built-in translation function, officer roles, map indicators to coordinate strategies, and more! Alliances can expand their territory to gain resources, capture mountain passes and barbarian outposts to strengthen their position, and work together to unlock group achievements.
#Conquer the Kingdom#
Fight alongside your alliance to take control of this vast kingdom. Clash with other players and use superior tactics to emerge victorious in a MMO strategy battle royale. Rise to the top and you and your civilization will be written down in your kingdom’s history!
Call upon dozens of historical figures who will serve as your trustworthy commanders, from Julius Caesar and Sun Tzu to Joan of Arc and Kusunoki Masashige. Level up your commanders by defeating barbarians and sending them into battles, then upgrade their abilities using an RPG style talent tree and skill system.
*Infinite Zoom--never before seen on mobile!
*Civilization Specific Cities
*3D Character Models
1. “Happy Spring Festival” Events (Will go live within 3 weeks after the update)
The sound of firecrackers sends off a year gone past, while the gleam of lanterns welcomes the year to come. The Spring Festival is fast approaching, and you can feel it in the air! We have prepared some fantastic Spring Festival events, a limited-edition theme, and other great rewards!
-Happy Year of the Ox: 7 days of questing for great rewards!
-Lanterns of Togetherness: Decorate a Flower Lantern to celebrate the Spring Festival! Win great prizes like a limited-edition city theme and decorations!
-New Year’s Gifts: Collect Colored Papers to use in the “Lanterns of Togetherness” event.
-Arms Training: Challenge an Armsmaster Lohar who gets stronger with each battle! How long can you last?
-Strange Incidents: The village is on fire?!? As you help the villagers, you may find things are not as simple as they seem...
See the Event Calendar for a detailed schedule.
2. “Ark of Osiris” Optimizations
In order to ensure Governors can have the battles of their dreams, to make room for more tactics and skill expression, and to bring the fun of Ark of Osiris to even more Governors, we will be making the following adjustments:
1) In order to allow more alliances to participate without making significant changes to the current rules, alliances that are not in the top 20 of their kingdom will now be able to take part in Ark of Osiris, grouped separately with other alliances of similar power levels. For exact details, please see the event page after the update.
2) Increased the number of teleports earned after the first occupation of an Obelisk from 5 to 8. Teleports can now be used even if troops are not in a building.
3) Removed the “Divine Aid” skill and adjusted the effects of other skills. Adjusted skill effects will be viewable from the Ark of Osiris page after the update.
4) Adjusted the rules for occupying buildings. First occupations will now take 3 minutes, and further occupations will take 2 minutes.
5) Adjusted the rules for gaining Energy Points. Energy Points are now gained faster. Alliances will no longer get a boost to their Energy Points after suffering heavy troop losses, but alliances on the side currently losing will get a boost.
6) Optimized the Ark of Osiris map display.
7) Significantly increased the rate at which severely wounded units are healed.
8) Reduced alliance score earned from caravan visits, but individual score will not be affected.
3. “Lost Kingdom” Optimizations
1) During the “Eve of the Crusade” event, the gathering speed bonus awarded to the 4th place kingdom has been increased from +5% to +15%.
2) When a kingdom enters “Eve of the Crusade” for Season 1, the “Resource Reserves” bundle will be replaced with the “Bumper Harvest” bundle.
Season 2 only:
1) The Lost Kingdom preparation event will be split into a Preparation stage and a Matchmaking stage. Governors will be unable to immigrate to kingdoms in the Matchmaking stage.
Season of Conquest only:
1) Optimized the logic for refreshing Bastion quests to ensure that refreshing will not give the same quest.
2) Optimized the Bastion window display to include the Bastion’s level.
3) Lowered the power of Kahar the Hidden.
4) Reduced the upgrade time required for certain levels of the Crystal Mine and Crystal Research Center, as well as for some Crystal Research Center technologies.
5) Added crystals to the potential reward pool for defeating barbarians and destroying barbarian forts.
6) When an alliance joins or leaves a coalition, any ongoing rallies launched by alliance members will now be automatically cancelled.
4. Other Optimizations
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
เกมดีมากครับ ภาพสวย เล่นไม่ยาก กำลังติดเลย
แต่ตอนนี้ผมเข้าเกมไม่ได้ โหลดเกือบเต็ม 100% แล้วเกมเด้งออก ลบลงใหม่ก็เป็นเหมือนเดิม อาการเริ่มเกิดตอนผมกดเข้าร่วมกิลน่ะครับ
Developer Response ,
Hi Governor, thanks for your feedback. We are doing our best to optimize and perfect our game. Apologize for inconvenience at that moment. If the problem persists, please contact us at game support, firstname.lastname@example.org or www.facebook.com/riseofcivilizations/. Thanks.
You guys are doing a great job. This game is fun to play and you know what since I downloaded this game I can’t stop playing it yet LOL.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LilithGame Co., Ltd
- 959.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kanuri, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Lilith Games © 2013 - 2021
- In-App Purchases
- Daily Limited ฿29.00
- Daily Limited ฿59.00
- Daily Limited ฿89.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.