Selfie One Hand Camera
A shutter button such that you can take pictures with only one hand!
Easy to take one’s picture!
It does not shake similar to the volume button. Pictures can be taken without minding the hold.
Very useful in taking group pictures!
Better results in taking sideways pictures!
Because it is less likely for the hand to cover the picture screen or the camera lens!
You can save photos that you like in camera roll! You can edit them by your favorite app!
Specific folder for the app!
You can assign the location to save your photos.
Please set up the Autosave Folder using the Option function.
Delete unwanted pictures by long-pressing the assigned button!
How to take pictures!
1. Press the shutter button with your thumb while holding the iPhone with one hand.
2. You can take pictures by sliding the shutter button to the left "Photo".
(You can change the settings to “interval of automatic fire” through the Option function)
3. You can view the pictures you took by sliding the shutter button to the “Play”
In this case, please make “display folder by button” and “Autosave folder” the same.
[Cautions on the anti-shake function]
When taking pictures of the scenery from a moving vehicle such as cars and trains, please
turn off the anti-shake function.
(When the acceleration sensor detects vehicle movement, the camera cannot take pictures.)
If this is the case, please set the “Time to a photography start” to more than “0.3 sec after” on the option settings.
(You can reduce the shaking that is caused by pressing the shutter button.)
1. The menu is displayed by long-pressing the picture or the folder.
2. Save in camera roll.
3. Delete by long-pressing the folder of the unwanted pictures!
4. It is possible to post your favorite pictures on Facebook or Twitter by mail.
5. Possible to recover deleted pictures from the trash folder!
6. It is possible to set the location to save the pictures!
7. There is a private folder (requiring passcode).
A very simple and user-friendly camera app!
Very simple to shoot, play and save.
It corresponded to iOS9.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.