Skooler is a Learning Management System exclusively & fully integrated with Microsoft Office 365 Education. Designed primarily for K-12 teachers, it empowers them, their students as well as other school staff to transform the classroom by smartly integrating technology into existing teaching/learning approaches. Skooler is also tightly integrated with Microsoft tools such as Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote as well as selected third-party classroom tools. Built-for-the-cloud and securely hosted in Microsoft Azure, Skooler is an LMS for the 21st Century Classroom.
This official app brings native iOS mobile experience to teachers, students and school staff. Users have access to plethora of information, functions and tools to focus on teaching and learning.
• Teachers: manage your classroom tasks such as distributing weekly plans, assigning student work, grading, curriculum, learning goals, absence, academic calendar, plagiarism, parent communication – just to name a few.
• Students: work on your assignments, submit them, review assessments, view academic calendar, individual learning plans & gradebooks, etc.
• Features exclusive native iOS functionality and experience not available anywhere else. For example, Students can use the 'Skooler Hand-In' Share extension (installed with this App) to upload single or multiple items for your assignment(s). You can also hand-in your assignment(s) directly through your iPhone / iPad. And it works just the same whether you are uploading some text, a URL, a document, an image, a video or an audio recording. Simply, just use the sharing feature in any app that supports sharing.
• Teachers and Students can also receive Push Notifications through iOS customised workflow.
Visit us at our website for more information on our products and offerings at: https://skooler.com/
Keep informed and Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SkoolerEdu/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SkoolerEdu
You will need Skooler account to be able to use this app.
In addition to an Internet connection, the App will also require your permission to allow Notifications, to receive push notifications.
We are always striving to make the product better with each release. So, other than any specific items listed below, we have also included bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Bug fix for Hand-in Extension, now allows multiple uploads and submissions in the same session.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.