• Create database to keep questionnaire's record.
• Export database to Excel sheet.
• Print questionnaire into PDF format.
• The objective of this questionnaire is to evaluate disease activity in patients who have been diagnosed with spondyloarthritis.
• It is NOT for providing diagnosis or considering treatment option.
Wanruchada Katchamart, MD.
Division of Rheumatology, Department of Medicine Faculty of Medicine Siriraj hospital
Terms and conditions of use the Thai BASI app
• All users shall use the service in accordance with the terms stated in the Terms and Conditions. Users may not use the Service unless they agree to the Terms and Conditions. Such agreement is valid and irrevocable.
• Individual use for medical purpose is free of charge.
• For the use of more than one person for research or commercial activities, permission from the developer is required. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
I would like to thank Professor Dr. Andrei Calin, Royal National Hospital for Rheumatic Diseases, United Kingdom, who developed the BASI1, and Lt. Col. Dr. Pongthorn Narongroeknawin, MD, Phramongkutklao Hospital, who translated and validated the Thai version of the BASI2.
1Calin A, Garrett S, Whitelock H, Kennedy LG, O’Hea J, Mallorie P, et al. A new approach to defining functional ability in ankylosing spondylitis: the development of the Bath Ankylosing Spondylitis Functional Index. J Rheumatol 1994; 21: 2281-5
2 Reliability and validity of the Thai version of bath ankylosing spondylitis indices. Kittiyanpanya C, Chaiamnuay S, Asavatanabodee P, Narongroeknawin P. J Med Assoc Thai. 2014;97(4):381-5.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.