Trigonomics combines essential tools for calculating triangles, exploring the unit circle and waves, looking up identities, and graphing with custom functions.
1. Triangle Solver - Provide the minimum combination of triangle side lengths and angles and Trigonomics draws the resulting triangle.
• Calculates the area and perimeter
• Alerts you when entered values cannot create a triangle
• Detects ambiguous case when entered values can create two different triangles
• Change a single value or multiple values at a time
• Rotate the triangle
• Unit Circle - Understand the key relationships between an angle and its trig functions!
• Wave - See what happens to a wave when you adjust the amplitude, frequency, and phase.
• Right Triangle - Focus on a right triangle and all of its trig results.
3. Identities - Look up the most common (and some not-so-common) trig identities.
4. Graph - Plot up to three trigonometric functions at the same time.
• Enter your own custom functions!
• Draw once or loop the graph continuously
• Tap and hold on the graph to bring up a magnifying glass for precision
• See the unit circle being drawn as functions are plotted
Watch the video tour on our web site!
We welcome your feedback. Please visit our web site or write us from within the app!
- Getting caught up with hardware and iOS compatibility
- (And some artsy things like new icon color and new launch screen...)
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.