Please note: You cannot watch TV shows or movies with TV Time.
From the TV you watched years ago to movies in theaters now, TV Time is the tool you need to help organize ALL the shows and movies you love. Join 12M+ people and use TV Time to:
* Keep track of what you’re watching now - all in one place
* Build a complete library of what you’ve previously watched
* Manage your shows and movies with your own calendar
* Create a to-do list of episodes and movies to watch later
* Receive alerts and notifications when new episodes and movies are available
* Get personalized show recommendations based on what you’ve watched
* Vote on your favorite characters and rate episodes and movies
* See what other fans are saying, spoiler-free and read reviews
* Dive deeper with quizzes, memes, polls, articles, and podcasts
Get personalized alerts and notifications for your shows and movies!
bug fixes & performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Problem when i swipe as watched
There's a problem when I swipe a TV show as watched, it doesn't disappear after I restart the app. I have tried many times but it's still there. Please fix this, thank you.
Developer Response ,
Hi, the episode should be marked as watched! If you swipe it all the way left it should be marked as "Watched" immediately. If this isn't the case, try deleting and reinstalling the app! If the issue persists email firstname.lastname@example.org with as much info as possible so we can figure this out for you. :)
This app is very good but i want to add my all time favourite show more than 6 plsss maybe 10
- Whip Networks, Inc.
- 156.1 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © TV TIME
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.