Stop worrying in 5 simple steps:
1. Write down your worries and set a reminder to revisit the outcome later (Record)
2. Once past the worry, note whether the outcome was as bad as worried (Reflect)
3. Analyze the thought patterns with the help of statistics generated (Realize)
4. Identify the cognitive biases that triggered the anxiety. (Reason)
5. Affirm optimism with daily and weekly reminders. Challenge your worry perception when you tend to be anxious again. (Refute)
Record > Reflect > Reason > Realise > Refute
About the app:
Worry Watch app is built on the foundations of cognitive science where a mere awareness of one's cognitive bias alters subsequent thinking profoundly.
Often we worry about everyday things. Later we realize most of those worries were unnecessary and some irrational too. Yet, we worry again for something else soon. Worry Watch is a unique app that helps to reflect on those momentary priceless self-realizations.
By writing down our ‘what if’ hypothetical scenarios and tracking it to ‘what did’ actually happen, we may get a deeper understanding of our anxiety patterns and triggers. Such an understanding may help challenge our negative thinking habits and affirm optimism instead.
Other features of the app:
1. 15 beautiful themes
2. Light / dark mode
3. 72 classic fonts
4. Dynamic type support
5. Face ID / Touch ID / passcode protection
6. iCloud backup / restore
7. Data export as pdf, text or spreadsheet
8. Custom biases, contexts and scenarios
9. Preferred week starts on
10. Daily / Weekly Reminders with snooze
11. Advanced search filters
12. Bookmark entries
13. Available in 16 languages
14. Works offline
15. No account signups required
16. No subscription required
17. Data resides in your device and in iCloud only
18. Family sharing enabled
19. Participates in Volume Purchase Program
20. Universal - iPhone / iPad
Reviews from mental health experts & journalists:
“This is also helpful to share with your Cognitive Behavioral Therapist as this gives him/her the opportunity to review worries throughout the day that sometimes cannot be expressed on a weekly basis - Dr. Liz Matheis, Ph.D. , Anxiety.org”
“If you find worry consuming your day and leading to anxiety, the Worry Watch app may help - Kate Bayless, LiveStrong.com”
“Worry Watch helps sufferers cope with their fears by literally proving things aren’t as bad as they seem - Mario McKellop, WebPsychology.com”
“(Worry Watch app) has been lauded as a really logical approach to anxiety - Lyndsey Gilpin, TechRepublic.com”
“For individuals with chronic worry, anticipatory anxiety, and GAD, this app gives a simple self-monitoring and documenting of worry - Lucielle Campanero, HealthAim.com”
Note: Worry Watch app is not intended to substitute or replace professional medical advice or treatment of your physician or therapist. If you have a medical condition or health concern you should always consult with a physician or other qualified health care professional.
Light / Dark Background Mode
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Akilan Rajendran
- 8.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Akilan Rajendran
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.