z/Reference is a technical reference app for IBM’s® z/Architecture®. This app provides quick access to information found in IBM’s z/Architecture Reference Summary.
- Lists 983 instructions sorted by name, mnemonic and opcode
- Search on instruction name, mnemonic and opcode
- Groups the instructions by type (general, control, decimal, floating point, etc.)
Instruction Condition Codes:
- Lists the instruction condition codes by instruction type (e.g. General, Decimal, etc.)
- Lists the assembler instructions by type (e.g. USING, DROP, etc.)
- Lists the assembler system variables (e.g. &SYSDATC, &SYSDATE, etc.)
- Lists the assembler options (e.g. ADATA, ALIGN, etc.)
- Lists the interrupt types/categories (e.g. external, I/O, program, etc.)
- Lists the external interrupt types (e.g. x‘1004’, x‘1005’, etc.)
- Lists the program interrupt types (e.g. 0C1, 0C4, etc.)
- Formats both the z/Architecture PSW and ESA/390 PSW
-Lists the various CNOP alignments
- Lists the ANSI and machine printer control characters
Powers of 2 and 16:
- Lists the powers of 2 and 16
IBM and z/Architecture are registered trademarks of International Business Machines Corporation.
Corrected the assembler option headings.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.