The European VitreoRetinal Society serves to promote of vitreoretinal surgery and the therapy of vitreoretinal disease and to represent of the interests of ophthalmologists active in vitreoretinal disease worldwide.
The purposes of the European VitreoRetinal Society are realised particularly by:
• Providing professional and scientific support vitreoretinal surgery and the treatment of vitreoretinal disease
• Working out suggestions, recommendations and guidelines relating to questions of vitreoretinal surgery and the treatment of vitreoretinal disease
• Organizing and carrying out teaching and training events, as well as working out training recommendations and guidelines in relation to vitreoretinal surgery and the treatment of vitreoretinal disease
• Distributing up to date information to members of the public about the current state of vitreoretinal surgery and the treatment of vitreoretinal disease
The European VitreoRetinal Society is engaged in altruistic activities; it does not primarily pursue self-serving purposes.
Our aims are to:
• Share our expertise among each other for the mutual benefit of all
• Develop and promote new methods of teaching and student/master interaction in this highly complex field
• Facilitate dialogue among colleagues
• Promote ideas and techniques
- 57.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Tecnoconference s.r.l.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.