Encyclo Medic is a powerful tool for medical translation from/to English or Korean. Encyclopedic articles are provided to help you improve the quality and the speed of your translations.
The dictionary embraces a wide range of terms that medical coordinators deal with in their day-to-day practice. The terms included relate to human anatomy, physiology, disease/symptom/disorder names, hospital practices, etc.
Encyclo Medic combines the ease of use with the powerful set of features.
Encyclo Medic features:
- quick search through the database of 12000+ medical terms in English and Korean
- explanatory articles for each term
- synonyms and abbreviations
- special context search*
- pronunciation feature
- bookmarks and search history
- iPhone and iPad universal support.
*In order to activate the context search feature, pull the results list down. The words found in a context will appear highlighted in red.
Improvements in search algorithm, new articles, bug fixes.
- SERGEY CHALKOV
- 34.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Korean, Russian
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Lost in Korea
- USD 4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.