MTB Chart is advanced analytics tool for mountain bike enthusiasts. It records all types of data provided by iPhone sensors, process them, and builds comprehensive performance report to improve your riding skills.
Beside calculating standard values of distance, time, speed and elevation - it is going much more further.
MTB Chart applies intelligent analytics to understand how you actually ride, your strengths and weaknesses. Then it visualizes your riding skills over the trail with 3 performance dimensions:
• Technique - ability to control bike on very rough terrains like rocks and roots
• Flowing - riding high speed descent sections particularly singletracks and fire roads
• Cornering - effectively pass corners with minimum speed loss
Each performance dimension is calculated based on mountain bike riding physics, taking in account multiple factors:
• Descent grade
• Rocks and roots
• Corner radius
• Breaking and acceleration
• Air resistance
It is remarkable how valuable it could be to understand if you were underperforming while riding through rocky technical section on long Alpine trail and directly highlight it on the map.
Even more, riding somewhere in Whistler on high speed downhill track, you could test your flowing and cornering skills. And then check how you improve them over the time with subsequent runs.
You can take MTB Chart anywhere you go and use it without internet connection to measure your riding performance in the most wild places over the world.
• MTB Chart uses the altimeter sensor found in the iPhone 6, 6 Plus and later models. Older iPhone models 5s and SE are being supported in limited mode without altitude tracking
• To assure more precise analysis results, your iPhone should be firmly fixed in backpack or upper body pocket while riding
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
Introducing Telemetry data analysis - now you can analyze raw values of Overload and Braking to distinguish efforts and results of riding activities.
• New Telemetry report representing Overload and Braking data log
• Improved Rider Performance report with performance dimensions of Tech, Flow and Cornering calculated independently of each other to provide more sustainable results under uncertain trail conditions
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Alexander Dik
- 15.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Alexander Dik, 2016
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.