Refracto is a user friendly tool for homebrewers that will help you to convert your refractometer measurements during a fermentation process from °Brix to SG or °Plato. It automatically compensates the alcohol effect during fermentation of your beer.
To use Refracto simply swipe to enter your original refractometer reading (from before fermentation) and the result of a current measurement. Refracto then immediately computes the following values:
- Original gravity
- Final gravity (apparent and actual)
- Attenuation (apparent and real)
- Alcohol by volume
At any time you can switch between four different modes of computation:
- Kleier (a modernized version of the Standard formula)
- Linear formula according Sean Terrill
- Cubic formula according Sean Terrill
- In addition to this App you will also need a Refractometer with a Brix-scale.
- The supported input range for refractometer readings is 0 to 32 °Bx.
Added support for the latest devices and iOS 12.
- Michael Schmidt
- 1.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Michael Schmidt
- USD 0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.