AgileMD provides trusted point-of-care handbooks, clinical protocols, and care notes for partner organizations. Access is granted via invitation from your program director, chief resident, or medical director.
Today, over 80,000 physicians, residents, and medical students rely on AgileMD to improve the quality of care, reduce unnecessary utilization, and lower the risk of medical error.
With the AgileMD app, you and your team can:
• Access medical handbooks and resources offered by your organization
• Create pathways, protocols, and reference documents to share
• View all resources when working offline, without internet access
• Automatically sync changes when files are updated
• Submit feedback to resource authors and contributors
Contact our Support & Success Team: https://agile.md/help
Read our Terms of Service: https://agile.md./terms
- Fixes several reported bugs and networking issues
- AgileMD, Inc.
- 21.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2011 - Present · AgileMD, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- UCSF Outpatient Medicine Handbook TRY 189.99
- ECG Interpretation Cribsheets TRY 189.99
- Medical Housestaff Survival Guide: Modi's Practical Pearls TRY 139.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.