This update contains a few bugfixes and copy updates. Besides that:
## Collect 3.4.0 is better in every way
In this release, we’ve redesigned the app navigation to improve how you save and organize your ideas.
## There’s no more “My Items”
We realized that the relationship between boards and My Items was confusing, and we wanted to provide clarity on what it means to save an item.
- Previously, if you added a new item to a shared board, it would appear in My Items as well. And if you then deleted it from My Items, you’d delete it from the board you’d uploaded it to as well.
- Now, items you add to a shared board will not be mixed in with your own private items. Any items you add to a board will live only in that board.
## So what’s in this release?
There are now four tabs in the app:
- The All items tab gives you an overview of all the items in your Collect app, whether they’re saved to a board or not
- The Boards tab is where you can organize your items and share them with others
- The Single items tab is for items that you haven’t added to a board yet (or never will!)
- The Account tab is where you can manage your settings
We hope that you’ll find the new navigation clearer and more intuitive. Enjoy collecting!
Ratings and Reviews
Çok başarılı bir uygulama 👏👏👏
Yardım istiyorum video gönderemiyorum
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.