Conference Leads is a lead retrieval app for capturing sales leads at conferences, trade shows, expos and other events. Conference Leads will convert your iOS device into a portable lead retrieval tool. Simply use the camera of your device to scan the attendee's conference badge and capture their contact information. Optionally add your own notes and qualifying questions. The captured information can be viewed on your iOS device or online, printed out, or exported to your CRM or other application.
Conference Leads can assist in meeting your sales and marketing objectives by providing a fast, cost effective and efficient way to obtain information from potential customers. It will also help measure your ROI for the event.
Since Conference Leads runs on your iOS device, you no longer need to lease expensive lead retrieval scanning equipment. And since your iOS device is always with you, you can capture leads outside of the exhibit hall. The captured leads can be instantly shared and distributed with your sales team via your online exhibitor account.
Conference Leads offers many benefits including:
- Quick capture of leads, which is vital during busy times at the booth.
- More accurate contact info obtained directly from conference registration data.
- Immediate save of contact data, which eliminates the fear of losing business cards or making data entry errors.
- Easy transfer of contacts into your CRM for post-show follow-ups.
- Easy sharing of captured leads with your team via your exhibitor online account.
- Enhanced lead qualification via custom qualifiers.
- Valuable reports that show total number of leads captured for the event and per rep.
NOTE: This app works with a cloud service provided by Engineerica. To use the app, you will need to log in with your cloud service account. If you do not have a cloud service account, contact Engineerica.
- Online support added
- Lead survey improvements
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.