Learn on the go with the Coursera app. Access free and paid online courses, Specializations, certificates and degrees developed by experts from the world’s top universities and companies, including: Yale, University of Pennsylvania, Google, IBM and 190+ others.
· Access our full catalog: Choose from 3,500+ online courses across 10+ topic areas
· Take control of your downtime: Stream video lectures from anywhere, or download them for offline viewing
· Always pick up where you left off: Your course, assignment, and project progress is saved on the app and on the web
· Be part of a community: Connect with other learners, or post questions for your instructor in discussion forums
· Learn in dozens of languages: Courses are taught in Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Russian and more. Subtitles and interactive transcripts help you follow videos
· Earn shareable Certificates: Easily spotlight your achievements with employers, colleagues, and friends on LinkedIn
10+ topics to help you advance your career, get your dream job, master new skills, or explore new hobbies.
· Business: Accounting, Marketing, Finance, and Entrepreneurship
· Computer Science: Developing self driving cars, Programming in Python, C++, Java, R, and more
· Data Science: Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning, Statistics, Probability, and Data
· Art: Design, Photography, Music, and Creative Writing
· Personal Development: Leadership, Negotiation, and Public Speaking
· Sciences: Robotics, Chemistry, Nutrition, and Medicine
· …and hundreds more!
Earn a Certificate:
Coursera offers affordable learning with free and paid options. Free courses include video lectures and reading materials. Paid courses unlock quizzes and projects that test your skills and award you a Certificate.
Single courses from $39-$99
Multi-course Specialization subscriptions from $39-$79 per month
MasterTrack™ Certificates from $2,000-$7,000
Degrees from $15,000-$45,000
Thanks for using Coursera! Here’s what changed in 3.1.0:
· Coursera for iOS now supports CarPlay. Now you can listen to your course lectures on the go, whether it's for an everyday commute or a roadtrip to the mountains.
· Support for iPadOS
· Fix a crash some Japanese language users have experienced, as well as other localization updates
· Various bug fixes and improvements
We appreciate all of your feedback and ratings. If you have had a problem or question, please tap “Submit Support Request” under Settings or visit us at https://help.coursera.org. Your feedback helps us make Coursera even better!
Ratings and Reviews
Harika bir uygulama
Sayısız derse ücretsiz olarak ulaşabiliyorsunuz, eğer dersi alıp tamamladığınıza dair sertifika istiyorsanız ödeme yapmanız gerekiyor. Öğrenci dostu bir uygulama, ders veren hocalar ise alanlarının en iyileri.
Haftalık ders programlarını takip ederek pek çok yeni şey öğrenebilirsiniz, kesinlikle tavsiye ediyorum.
The best education platform to learn something from the world, moreover, there are top universities and companies background of the courses. I appreciate for the Educational Services.
Açılışta Dil Sorunu
Uygulamayı indirdim ama kullanamadım. Çünkü ilk açıldığında Rusça açılıyor ve dil değiştirme/ayar seçeneği bulunmuyor. Silip tekrar indirmeme rağmen aynı şey oldu. Bu arada ne Rusya’dayım ne de VPN uygulaması var.
- Coursera, Inc.
- 103.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2019 Coursera, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Course Certificate 339,99 TL
- Specialization Certificate 3.499,99 TL
- Specialization Certificate 2.999,99 TL
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.