Curio is the best way to listen to audio journalism from leading newspapers and magazines, anytime, anywhere.
Download now and discover handpicked stories from over 30 publications, including The Economist, The Guardian, The Washington Post, Financial Times, 1843 Magazine, Foreign Policy, Bloomberg, Bloomberg Businessweek, MIT Technology Review, Aeon and many more.
Find out why a Coronavirus vaccine is a highly market-dependent system, and how to use the Pomodoro Technique if you're working from home.
HOW IT WORKS
We have three different options for you:
- Free - Listen to 10 free tracks of your choice
- Monthly premium - £5.99/month
- Annual premium - £44.99/year, our most popular and cost-effective plan with a 7-day free trial (Don’t like it? Cancel it before the end of the trial, and you won’t be charged)
- Ad-free listening
- Unlimited access to thousands of hours of audio from The Economist, The Guardian, Financial Times, Bloomberg, Aeon and more
- Unlimited downloads to listen offline
- Unlimited bookmarks and saves on stories
- Personalised recommendations and curated playlists
Please note that your subscription plan automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of the current period (either the £5.99 at the end of your current month for the monthly plan or £44.99 at the end of your current year for the annual plan).
You may manage your subscription plan and turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes account settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of free tracks or a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
Understand the world better. Discover journalism worth listening to.
We've fixed the crash that was keeping you from using your Watch app fully. We've also decimated annoying bugs, so you can keep on learning more and better.
Love Curio? Leave us a review, share the app with your friends or gift a loved one with a subscription.
Any feedback or requests? Drop us a note on email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Demands Bunch of Money
Dont download. Monthly and yearly packages are demanding a lot of money for subscription. It is useless.
The app is perfect and easy to use.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate it. If there's ever anything you'd like to see on Curio, please shoot us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you 🙂
- Curio Labs Limited
- 69.8 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Curio Labs Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Early Bird Offer 29,99 TL
- Annual Subscription 274,99 TL
- Monthly Subscription 36,99 TL
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.