GitHawk will help you achieve INBOX ZERO with your GitHub notifications. Comment on Issues and Pull Requests even faster than GitHub desktop. GitHawk is also the first-ever mobile app that lets you add emoji reactions!
- Reach INBOX ZERO with GitHub notifications
- Read, reply, and react to Issues and Pull Requests
- Fast, native GitHub flavored Markdown
- Browse Repositories and create Issues
- 100% open source
ISSUES & PULL REQUESTS
- Browse file changes
- Manage labels, reviewers, assignees, and miletones
- Open, close and lock
- React with emoji on comments
- Read comments, reviews, and view the timeline
- Comment with fast Markdown shortcuts
- Edit and delete comments
- Reply to Pull Request review comments
- Merge Pull Requests
- Browse latest notifications
- Swipe to mark read or Mark All
- Search for Repositories (Issues and Users coming soon!)
- View recent searches
- Keep track of your favorite Repositories, Issues, and Pull Requests
- READMEs are native and fast
- View Issues and Pull Requests
- Browse files and code
- Create new Issues
- Homescreen badge for unread notifications
- Sign in with multiple accounts
- View GitHub API status
GitHawk is also fully open source, so if there are features or fixes that you want, its as simple as building it yourself! You can find all of the source code on GitHub:
Follow us on Twitter: @githawk
Fixes a UI bug in repos
Ratings and Reviews
Waaay more better than using actual github.com in Safari on iPad. Have been using on iPhone as well. Highly recommended.
Good Job 👍🏻
I can see my issues everytime and it helps me about my projects. GitHawk is safe. Thanks for service!
Note: i cant see my repos on the main page. I will be happy if you can fix it with the next upgrade.
This app does not work properly. Honestly I expected being able to follow and find other people so that I can contribute to their projects, follow them star them. This was impossible with this app. :( I really wonder why people make apps like these since they are not only a waste of time for the developer but for the users.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.