Discover and share books you love on Goodreads, the world's largest site for readers and book recommendations!
Find new and interesting books by browsing personalized recommendations based on books you've read and your favorite genres. See what your friends are reading, write book reviews, and keep track of what you want to read.
Use our barcode scanner the next time you are in a bookstore. Add the book in your hands to your "to-read" shelf and browse reviews before buying.
More than 35 million members have added more than 1 billion books to their shelves. No other app combines the power and depth of the Goodreads community with an enormous catalog of books and reviews.
• Get personalized recommendations and discover new books based on your tastes.
• Goodreads Choice Awards: vote for your favorite books of the year and see the winners!
• Participate in the Reading Challenge!
• Barcode scanner!
• Keep a want-to-read list.
• See book reviews and updates from your friends.
• Discover new books and explore popular book lists.
• Rate and review any book in our catalog of more than 12 million books.
• Share notes and progress updates as you read.
• Recommend books to friends.
• Join online book clubs and connect with other readers.
• View literary events near you.
We're getting near the end of the year. Have you selected your favorites?
- The annual Goodreads Choice Awards are now upon us! Vote for the favorite books that you've read this year and give them the recognition they deserve!
- Past Reading Challenges - now you can go back to review the results of your past Goodreads Reading Challenges through the years!
Ratings and Reviews
Umarım tüm kişiler kullanabilir
Türkçe dil desteği yok ama arkadaşın dediği gibi kitapların imdb' si okuduğunuz kitapları okuyacaklarınızı kayıt altında tutabilirsiniz.
New screen prob
When I read book comments and tap them, new screen opens. I think this is uncomfortable for those who want to check all comments briefly from top to down. Maybe you can change this with adding expand button below the comments in the same page.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.