Haivision Play Pro is the definitive free SRT player for all of your mobile SRT streaming needs!
The SRT Protocol makes it possible to stream high-quality, low-latency live video from anywhere to anywhere. It’s changing the way the world streams, especially over unpredictable networks like the public internet. Haivision Play Pro for iOS, from the original developers of the SRT protocol, offers a quick and easy way to monitor SRT video streams from anywhere on your mobile device. Whether you’re a streamer, a developer, a broadcast administrator or somebody that just needs a way to view SRT streams, Haivision Play Pro is the ideal app!
Key features include:
• Play low-latency SRT streams up to 4K/UHD 2160p60, with AES 128- or 256-bit encryption
• Setup & save SRT (and other supported) streams in custom channel lists for direct sharing by email, or publishing to an internet location
• Import a shared list of SRT (and other supported) channels
• Subscribe to a published channel list, with automatic updating if channels are changes by the administrator
• Synchronize saved streams and channel lists across devices with user accounts
• Supports H.264 and HEVC video codecs and the following protocols:
◦ Unicast or Multicast UDP
◦ Encrypted HLS
• Apple AirPlay device mirroring
• Haivision Play Pro can also be paired with Haivision Media Platform for secure streaming of live and on-demand Enterprise video content
Happy Holidays from Haivision
Moved up to SRT 1.4.2
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Haivision Network Video, Inc.
- 49 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2012-2021 Haivision Network Video Inc. All rights reserved
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.