iPhone Ekran Görüntüleri
Hand in Hand is a comprehensive seven-level course designed to transform students into confident English speakers and capable global citizens. At the heart of Hand in Hand is the recognition that global awareness, Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL), and 21st century skills are necessary components for students to succeed in today’s world. The series combines steady vocabulary and grammar progression with the functional objectives of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) and Young Learners English (YLE) Test.
1) Twelve units with three lessons per unit
2) Six lesson-related CLIL units
3) Colorful illustrations and photos
4) Catchy chants and songs
5) Entertaining comics and games
6) Consistent content linking and cumulative reviews
7) Hybrid CD with animated content and word games
- Student Book (Starter, 1–6): Project Book, Hybrid CD (audio + digital)
- Workbook (Starter, 1–6)
- Teacher’s Manual (Starter, 1–6): Resource CD including interactive e-Book
- Downloadable Resources: mp3 files, flashcards, tests, activity sheets
- Hand in Hand Online
Hand in Hand is uniquely designed for students studying at an elementary school level. The first book in the series, Hand in Hand Starter, is intended for students at the very beginning of their English education. The remaining six course books progress consistently so that students are able to master communicative interactions and self-expression in various contexts.
Hand in Hand combines steady vocabulary and grammar progression with the functional objectives of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) and Young Learners English (YLE) Tests, and features language that students can use in their daily lives.
- Learn English together: Inspire communication and cooperation with one another.
- Share cultures together: Help create a global community built on mutual understanding and respect.
- Grow and develop together: Cultivate necessary skills to become successful global citizens.
- Go beyond boundaries: Challenge students to explore new ideas and ways of thinking
컨텐츠 다운로드 삭제
Oylar ve YorumlarTümünü Gör
Aile Paylaşımı etkinleştirildiğinde en fazla altı aile üyesi bu uygulamayı kullanabilir.