HTTPBot is a powerful HTTP/REST client that allows you to make requests and inspect responses on the go.
If you've ever found yourself away from your terminal and wanting to check out an API response, this is the tool for you!
- Powerful request editor provides a GUI for easily editing requests.
- Full support for Postman collections & environments.
- Web inspector to inspect requests made by browser
- Filter & query responses using XPath & JSONPath.
- Import & export collections from/to any document storage provider, like iCloud Drive, Dropbox and more.
- Auto-formatted responses according to content-type, for easy viewing.
- Supports authentication using Basic, OAuth 1.0a and OAuth 2.0.
- Save frequently-used variables in environments
- Minor bug fixes
- Postman API support is finally here! You can now link your postman account, and download your workspaces, collections and environments.
- Support for Postman v2.1 collection format
- Support for Collection variables and authentication inheritance
- Added a setting to toggle response wrapping
- Example responses for requests in collections are now listed where available
- Displaying cookies received in the response
- Fixed an issue where a '?' would be appended to the end of the URL
Ratings and Reviews
- Arvindh Sukumar
- 39.4 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019, Arvindh Sukumar
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Pro 89,99 TL
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.