Schools Advisory Service are the largest provider of staff absence insurance and protection in the educational sector. SAS are the chosen provider of over 4,000 schools and have been providing these services to schools and academies across the UK since 1997.
The staff wellbeing services noted within this app detail the support available to staff insured with SAS staff absence insurance policies. These services are completely confidential to access and come at no additional cost to the individual accessing the service.
· View SAS wellbeing services and descriptions of each service
· Request wellbeing services through the SAS Wellbeing app
· Receive push notifications about the latest service promotions, reminders and updates
· Access our ‘Ask The’ Services to receive support from our Nurse, Physio, Counsellor or GP
· Access our pastoral and wellbeing services, including a range of physiotherapy exercises
· Provide anonymous feedback on services you have accessed
· Access to the latest SAS news and wellbeing blogs
· Request a wellbeing brochure for further information about the services available.
· Link to SAS Facebook & Twitter to follow Us
* New features and bugfixes
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Sovereign Risk Management Ltd
- 17.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- © Schools Advisory Service
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.