Now the application contains seven games:
- 'Colors' - is based on Stroop effect (delay in reaction time when given conflicting information). This game improves focus speed and attentiveness. There are 4 modes of the game: ‘At Your Pace’, ‘1 Minute’, ‘3 mistakes’ and ‘On the edge’. Play ‘At Your Pace’ mode in case you are not able to answer question quick enough. ‘1 Minute’ and ‘3 mistakes’ modes if you only have couple minutes. Choose ‘On the Edge’ mode in case you have some time and want to answer the question as fast as possible (Timer is adjusted to you speed of answer here)
- ‘Fly’ game helps to improve focus and concentration. Just choose the settings that are comfortable for you (quantity of movements, speed and size of the field) and practice. Do not forget to complicate the task from time to time, in order to improve focus and concentration more and more. Choose the ‘2 flies’ mode in case it is to easy to follow only one fly .
- 'Schulte Table' was developed as a psycho-diagnostic test by psychiatrist and psychotherapist Walter Schulte. This game train speed reading, peripheral vision, attention and visual perception.
In ‘1 Color’ mode of ‘Schulte Table’ you should find all numbers in ascending order. E.g. in 5x5 fields you should find the following numbers: 1, 2, 3, … , 24, 25.
Try ‘2 Color’ mode of ‘Schulte Table’ if standard variant is easy enough. In this mode all numbers are written with black or red color. E.g. in table 5x5 you will see the following numbers: black - 1, 2, …,13 and red 1, 2 .. 12. You should chose black number in ascending order and red color in descending order - 1-black, 12-red, 2-black, 11-red, …12-black, 1-red, 13-red. Different order and colors confuses your brain, so this mode is difficult
Important: Focus on the center of grid and use peripheral vision to find all numbers one by one (don’t move your eyes).
- 'Rotation' game trains your spatial thinking. In this game you should compare two patterns and decide if they are equals to each other. It has the same modes as game ‘Colors’ - ‘At Your Pace’, ‘1 Minute’, ‘3 mistakes’ and ‘On the edge’.
- 'Rotation+' game trains spatial thinking and improve memory. In this game you should remember pattern and reproduce it after field rotation. Start with ‘1 color’ mode and ‘Very Easy’ level to understand exercise. Then choose more difficult level and ‘2 color’/‘3 color’ mode in order to improve memory and spatial thinking even more.
- 'Anagrams' - improves focus speed and attentiveness. In this game you should find anagram for the specified word (anagram is a word formed from another by rearranging its letters)
- 'Numbers' - train attentiveness and memory. In this game you should find absent numbers in field as soon as possible.
The application is under active development now, so new games and features are coming soon.
Train your brain every day with us to improve your cognitive skills!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.