This is the official mobile application for the iNACOL Symposium 2019. On October 28-31, the iNACOL Symposium will bring together more than 3,000 experts and educational leaders exploring the leading edge of next generation learning in K-12 education from across the United States and around the world. The annual iNACOL Symposium is the industry’s leading event for K-12 personalized, competency-based education. Administrators, educators, lawmakers, and researchers gather to discuss the field’s most pressing issues. This app will allow attendees to:
- Access the conference agenda, including sessions, speakers, and event information
- Connect and network with colleagues during the Symposium and beyond
- Build a personal conference schedule
- Discover participants and speakers aligned with your interests and needs
- Access conference materials and resources prepared by session leaders in advance of the conference
- Share information and resources through a variety of social media networks.
More information is available at www.inacol.org/symposium.
- Minor bug fixes
- UI updates / improvements
- North American Council for Online Learning, Ltd.
- 52.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © North American Council for Online Learning, Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.