The Journal Club Team reviews the top articles in internal medicine, putting landmark trials at your fingertips. Written by physicians, Journal Club's article reviews are distilled into bite-size morsels that clinicians can digest quickly. Think of it as CliffsNotes for medical research. We do the hard work reviewing the literature so that you can focus on what's most important: caring for your patients.
A few reviews:
• “Amazing! I’ve been trying to put a list like this together for years!”
• “In a class by itself! As a med student I love having instant access to these landmark studies with navigation treatment options.”
• Concise PICO-structured bottom lines
• Physician-written and peer-reviewed major points
• Sort trials by name, date, specialty, and disease
• Star your favorites for quick access
• Easily share summaries with colleagues
• Instantly sync for new summaries
• Powered by Wiki Journal Club
Article summaries contain:
• Bottom line
• Major points
• Links to PubMed and full text
More information online:
Welcome new students, residents, and fellows! The Summer 2019 version to Journal Club brings you a couple of updates:
• Fixed an issue causing some links to open in Safari rather than in-app — sorry about that one!
• Updated our screenshots in the App Store to reflect what trials are currently in Journal Club.
• Behind-the-scenes speed improvements because your time is valuable!
We'd love it if you'd take a minute to leave us a review in the App Store. Your voice really counts!
— The Journal Club Team
- David Iberri
- 11 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Peripheral Brain, LLC
- TRY 64.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.