Spelling words School is a free spelling game for kids, help children learn how to spell and recognize words in English in a better way with funny pictures for babies. Kids spelling and learning game has a very good education and helps improve her English skills every day. The lessons are designed to make your baby smart thinking and can recognize images from pictures, putting together words into syllables to make your baby logic and flexible to identify the structure of School words such as bag, sock, desk, clock, ruler, books, eraser, crayon, pencil, palette, teacher, bicycle, scissor, football, sharpener, school bus, black board, class room, basketball and pencil case.
How to play: drag and drop the letters to create a word correctly described picture.
The Objective of the game is to hear the Word Pronounced and type the correct the spelling.
- All content is 100% FREE
- Kids learn the letters of the Alphabets
- Kids learn the spelling to School words such as bag, sock, desk, clock, ruler, books, eraser, crayon, pencil, palette, teacher, bicycle, scissor, football, sharpener, school bus, black board, class room, basketball and pencil case.
- Kids learn how to pronounce the letters of the alphabet and the School words
- Kids learn to associate School words with their images
- Large and Colorful letters for your Kid/Toddler to drag around the screen
- Letters can be dragged across the screen onto targets, helping to improve your Kid hand-eye co-ordination
- Cute and Colorful images of each Voice!
- Animation of each word when your Kid correctly completes the School word. They will love the animation!
- Voice to help your Kid to learn how to say each Letter and Word
- High Quality Images
- Kids and Parents love it!
- Clear & Loud Audio Clips.
- Challenge Modes with increasing difficulty.
- Simple and Clean UI.
- Building vocabulary has never been so much fun
Learning English for kids reading spelling game process takes place through a game activity, during which children are asked to construct the word from drag drop letters. For every correct letter and every correct word a child cheers up sound. Kids spelling helper game improves reading and listening skills, word recognition, memory skills, and increase motivation to read and learn. Study spelling words in kinder is optimized all device. Spelling and Sight words is an edutainment app designed for pre-K & kindergarten kids to teach phonics, pronunciation, and spelling and to memorize sight words. Learning games for kids’ 1st grade spelling free is a fun engaging way for 5-8 years old to practice their spelling. With each correct word spelled. Words range from 3-8 letters, with difference difficulty levels to choose from. Spelling test for kids free, Toddlers and Children up to the age of 10! Guaranteed to help improve your Childs spelling and letter recognition whilst also enjoying the fun narration and images. Free spelling games for kids 6 years have 20 different game modes that will help your child learn to spell. The game modes increase in difficulty depending on your Childs age, so there is always a fun spelling game for your child of any age. Spelling apps and fun educational game designed for kids, kindergarten, students and adults to improve their spelling and vocabulary skills.
Each Audio Clip is carefully tuned to clarity and loudness to help children clearly listen and understand the word better.
The spelling word for kids in first, 2nd, 3rd grade consists of small tests whereby the kids can challenge their spelling skills in a very friendly and relaxed manner to improve their spelling skills.
The recommended age categories: Baby, Toddler, Preschooler, Kindergartner, grade school, age 4 5 6 7 8 9 and more
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- siriwit nambutdee
- 18.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © @lazysoft
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.