Do you want a space to temporarily save articles from all apps?
This is Marklist.
Mark first. Read after.
Best reading experience, and a better control of time.
—— What is Marklist ——
Save contents into Marklist, until you have time to read them.
Move contents you have read to Read List, and add contents you like to Favorites.
It is a later reader, a browser, a notebook, a diary, and a collection folder. You can collect and archive links or ideas with it.
You can finally liberate yourself from thousands of messages, and focus on one thing.
—— What is different in Marklist ——
Clean interface, simple operation, and smooth experience.
- After copying the link of a content, directly switch to Marklist to save it. Which takes only 5 seconds.
- Add notification widget, and you can save contents at the notification center without opening the app.
- Supports to search in the internet, and you can save any content you want to search or access.
- Supports to record texts which could be fleeting ideas or things need to do.
- All contents you want to keep longer can be archived in favorites folders.
- Sync data with iCloud and no longer worry about data loss.
If you met any problem, please feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if you like it, you can rate 5 stars as a support~
- Supports to hide navigation bar when scrolling.
- Adapt iOS 13.
- Details optimized and bugs fixed.
- Supports to estimate reading time.
- Supports to set reminders.
- Better performance.
- Better iCloud sync.
May you a better life with this app. ^_^
- Sipu Song
- 26.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Sipu Song
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.